Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will putting cooking oil with a q-tip near my eyebrow hair that was threaded off help it grow faster????

some1 told me to do that will it help? any other things i can do? i got them shaped yesterday and they look horrible..i want my old eyebrows back.Will putting cooking oil with a q-tip near my eyebrow hair that was threaded off help it grow faster????
I got this tip from the Tyra Banks show- Use Rogaine!! You know, the stuff balding men use to grow their hair back. It's available at every drugstore. You can use the store brand too! Eckerd's works very well. Use a q-tip and apply it where you want the hair to grow back.Will putting cooking oil with a q-tip near my eyebrow hair that was threaded off help it grow faster????
yeah i agree with the first response.....use rogaine i feel like all cooking oil will do is clog your pores....
What the hell is threaded off?
I heard Crisco works better. You don't need a Q-Tip either.

No comments:

Post a Comment