Saturday, December 26, 2009

I went out to sunbathe a few hours ago but I've accidently used cooking oil instead of baby oil?

I'm red raw, greasy, and smell like an old deep-fat fryer. What should I do?I went out to sunbathe a few hours ago but I've accidently used cooking oil instead of baby oil?
I'd love to crack a couple of eggs on your back and watch them sizzle...you know just for researchI went out to sunbathe a few hours ago but I've accidently used cooking oil instead of baby oil?
Have a bath, and use some aftersun lotion (Nivea is the best). You shouldn't be using baby oil anyway, always use sun tan lotion - at least factor 20. I am telling you this useful information, but something tells me you have nothing better to do, but ask deliberate moronic questions in a bid to be funny.
have a cool shower, try washing the oil off and put plenty of aftersun cream on. And next time check the bottle before putting it on!
well have a shower ,if it doesn't work you can always cut a let and barbacue it
Invite Hannibal Lecter around


Are you sure it wasn't peanut oil?
i'm sure the bottles are completely different but go get a shower with washing up liquid , then lots of after sun
Apply Vinegar....
who keeps baby oil in the kitchen better shower an hope no one comes looking for the olive oil
Put yourself in the deep fryer
Stay out of my way, I'm Hungry
Serve yourself up with an order of fries.
Rest for 10 minutes, then serve.
Stick in some chips why don't ya!
Well Done.
lol hehe





dont take this the wrong way but you thick sh!t lol
flip over
fry an egg on your stomach.
throw on some onion and peppers
lol ive never experienced that so i don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment