Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can oliver oil use for cooking reduce old scars on legs from chicken pox?

%26amp; leave it for long ??????


pls pls replyCan oliver oil use for cooking reduce old scars on legs from chicken pox?
no, my oil doesnt make the old scars from chicken poxs go away, use choco butter.Can oliver oil use for cooking reduce old scars on legs from chicken pox?
I don't know if it'll help, but it sure can't hurt, so I say go for it! Actually, I'm going go for it myself. I have a scar on my wrist from surgery 4 years ago to remove a cyst. I used Vitamin E oil on it for a while, but not long enough to really help I guess. I've got a whole new bottle of EVOO, I'm going to start using it tomorrow. I think with the Vitamin E oil, I applied it three times a day.





Good luck!
who is oliver and what kind of oil does he make. and no olive oil doesn't make the bad things go away coco butter is said to do that though, and it makes the stretchmarks go away for women i am told.
no there is an over the counter scar product you can buy just go to walmart and get some...and you can try vitamin e oil or cream as well
No but rose hip oil really good for scaring. Cheap from pharmacy too. Vitamin E cream the best also.

No comments:

Post a Comment