Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need to know about pure cooking olive oil and what I can cook with it.?

You can cook anything with it..It is a universal oil that can enhance any meal you are preparing..I even add it to cake ingredience instead of margarine. very healthy for you also.


Made from olives from its puriest nature. Olive oil is very low in saturated fat has no trans fat either.


I use it to prepare vegetables in a stir fry as well as adding a little to hamburger @ 93% lean because u need a little fat to get the right mixture for what ever u are cooking.I need to know about pure cooking olive oil and what I can cook with it.?
do you have someone giving you pure olive oil? the expensive stuff i mean? not this olive oil you buy in supermarkets?





the pure olive oil is not ideal for cooking. it is too expensive to be used for cooking, apart from by cooking it you kill it's wonderful taste and texture.I need to know about pure cooking olive oil and what I can cook with it.?
We cook in sunflower oil and use pur olive oil for salads and dipping bread.
yes it is expensive-yes it's very good for you----distinct flavor--


beware when cooking with it----very low smoking point for oil--do not heat it too much or it will just burn


Bertolli is overrated and over priced-----their olive oil comes from andalucia in spain-----most olive oil you get in the states does
it is very good for us. No calories. fats. you can cook and bake anything with it.


http://www.oliveoil.com
  • microsoft net framework
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment