Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oiling my cricket bat? Does it has to be Linseed oil or can i use regular oil for cooking?

wat to do guysOiling my cricket bat? Does it has to be Linseed oil or can i use regular oil for cooking?
Dude! DO NOT use cooking oil! Linseed oil is the only thing you can use. Cooking oil will wreck your bat, it will absorb way too much in the wood and will make the willow really soft. This would mean that there would be much more dents and cracks occuring in your bat.





So use Linseed oil. Nothing else.Oiling my cricket bat? Does it has to be Linseed oil or can i use regular oil for cooking?
EeeeeeeeeW! Cooking oil? lol,you will have the woodworms all excited. Cooking oil tends to go strange after a while so I wouldn't put it on my bat. Linseed is best IMO.
you must use linseed oil. cooking oil is completely different. you may as well use engine oil. oils ain't oils as the old tv commercial says
want to know all about Cricket just visit http://www.questioncricket.com
i have had the same cricket bat for 7 years and never oiled it once





so not only do i not know but i dont see the point
IF U WILL OIL THE BAT THEN WAT WILL HAPPEN


NOTHING
I think u should use Linseed oil





I am positive

1 comment: