Thursday, January 7, 2010

MY HOT GIRLFRIEND ASKED ME TO PUT OIL ON HER BODY, BUT I AM COOKING.. SHOULD I USE COOKING OIL? Why?

SINCE SHE IS HOT.. I COULD POUR THE COOKING OIL AND THEN FRY THE HOTDOGS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?MY HOT GIRLFRIEND ASKED ME TO PUT OIL ON HER BODY, BUT I AM COOKING.. SHOULD I USE COOKING OIL? Why?
Use peanut oil!MY HOT GIRLFRIEND ASKED ME TO PUT OIL ON HER BODY, BUT I AM COOKING.. SHOULD I USE COOKING OIL? Why?
I thought that was our plan! Report Abuse

lol


dont forget to use extra virgin olive oil
yes, rub her with cooking oil and fry her just as you do with the hotdogs.... have her for lunch and the hotdogs for dinner !!


Not too much spices though, since she is hot enough...
HELL YES YOU SHOULD !! GO DO IT RIGHT NOW !!! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
You could lay her down and cook the hot dogs on her! She is hot! Heidi
i dont know about you but doesnt cooking oil smell...
yup and baby oil and canola oil and fish oil.
It's better if you use engine oil.





Vegetable oils could FRY if she's so hot.





But you can always try with eggs. At least you'd have a fried egg after the intercourse.
Yes, I think you should so that you can really show her how to cook a hotdog.
Oh,That's a great idea!!!!


Wait...what,s this?! Ketchup?!


Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!
  • microsoft net framework
  • 2 comments: