Thursday, January 7, 2010

I split cooking oil on my sand color UGGS 2 days ago!!! helpp!!?

how do i remove that stain on my beautiful uggs! i stained it 2 days ago...it wouldnt be late to save them right?!?!I split cooking oil on my sand color UGGS 2 days ago!!! helpp!!?
well why didnt you ask this 2 days ago, yeah there probably pretty much dead.I split cooking oil on my sand color UGGS 2 days ago!!! helpp!!?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh poor girl! Take them to a really good shoe repair place. Uggs are made well so they should turn out okay. My daughter's got stained with horse crap but they're fine.
P.I.S.S.E.D!!!!!!!!
try cleaning them with Dawn the dish soap, you know dawn cuts grease out of the way, i think that's way the commercial says. try a little spot first before doing the whole thing. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment