Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did you know that extra virgin olive oil can be used for more than just cooking?

Olive oil can also be used for world domination. I like to play Risk nekkid.





WHAT ARE SOME OTHER USEFUL TIPS?





Helpful Cooking tip #13Did you know that extra virgin olive oil can be used for more than just cooking?
It moisturizes skin.


You can oil your clitoris with it if you have one... or the penis if you have one.


Oil your hair with it.


If you drizzle a tablespoon a day on your food it will lower your bad cholesterol.Did you know that extra virgin olive oil can be used for more than just cooking?
Aside from the delightful sexytime applications, it is wonderful as a suntanning oil. I always kept some in a spray bottle. Now I'm older wising and boring, and wear sunblock faithfully. :)
Olive oil can be used in not-so-atomic bombs.





EDIT:


Why'd I get a thumbs down? *cries* :'(
I think once used in nude world domination , it automatically changes to extra UN-virginy olive oil..........I like where your heads at.
You can always use an extra virgin.



you should wipe your butt after you poo
Nekkid Risk isn't as much fun as Nekkid Twister and that bottle of Olive Oil together !
I just want to know how one comes to be called ';extra virgin';. Just how tight does it have to be.
A little olive oil on a soft cloth can be used to polish stainless steel.
It can be used for some , ahem, backend help if you know what I mean.








Oh Yeah!
It's a great night cream for your face. Wrinkles disappear by morning!
It can be used for all sorts of sexy things! Let your imagination run WILD!
Using it in the bath tub for extra fun, or on the slip and slide!





ssıʞ ♥ kiss
Goes Great with ';Afternoon Delight';....!!
virgin olive oil is a double negative! we all know popeye wrecked that long ago!
cleaning
I know what you and me can do in olilve oil
I'd love to have an extra virgin, even if she does look like Olive Oyl. ( Breaks out in a Popeye type laughing fit.)
My chiropractor told me it could be rubbed on a cyst to break it down.
Lube ?
yes



to rub on your body and wrestle a muscular guy
i could tell you, but i'd rather show you!!!!








~~~%26gt; i'm a bad bad man

No comments:

Post a Comment