Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cooking oil + arm=scars? Help!?

I have accidentally spill some cooking oil into many places of my arm and found it has been healed. However, it left many patches of brown spots surround the slightly pink inside. I tried to use lustra for two months now and has not seen results. Does anyone know if bio-oil would work? Does anyone know if chemical peel or laser would work? I've read a lot of comments on how lasser does not work..i'm a little worried. Thank you!Cooking oil + arm=scars? Help!?
One of my first jobs was in a fish and chips restaurant.


I had burn scars on both my arms from the hot oil.


Less than a year after I left that job the scars faded away completely on their own.Cooking oil + arm=scars? Help!?
Use some Vitamin E oil to lighten the area. The Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that stops the production of more melatonin. Therefore, lightening scars and marks.
try the cocoa butter, if not try vitamin a oil, or camellia oil on the scarred areas
apply coconut oil at least 5 times in 1 day
I have tried mederma and vitamin e nothing gets rid of my scars. I have lots of burns on my arms from cooking, I'm a chef. I'd like to know something better to use as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment