Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I gave you a pair of latex gloves, a bottle of cooking oil and $20 what would you do with them?

ask you to bend over?





Allright, fine then. Let me grab my toy and I'll bend over... is that better?If I gave you a pair of latex gloves, a bottle of cooking oil and $20 what would you do with them?
take the $20 to go buy plenty of Saran Wrap





drench the wrap with the oil





and create us our own slip n slide





.......eff the glovesIf I gave you a pair of latex gloves, a bottle of cooking oil and $20 what would you do with them?
I'll go buy us some fried chicken and we won't need gloves!
reuse them; prostate checkup, lube, and crack hookers. Thats what I would use them for in order you listed them
Make you the best damn dinner you ever ate!
I would take the $20 and buy some chicken and sides for dinner, use the cooking oil to cook the food and latex gloves to prepare the chicken with, to prevent bacteria from getting on my hands.





Not funny but thats what i would do.
start practicing for my massage therapy career
Pocket the $20,





%26amp; throw out the gloves %26amp; cooking oil.
give you the best dog gone hand job you ever had ...lol
Fill the gloves with the cooking oil, throw them at you and run off with the 20 bucks.
fry up $20 worth of chicken. mmmmmmmmmmmm
invite Holly over and give her great body massage :)


giving you the 20.00 back to buy us some beers
Basically I'd hand the gloves and oil back to you and then run.
Throw the oil and gloves away and get a few beers with the $20.
Add a spare pair of undies and you've got a canola party...
throw the gloves and oil away and take the $20 to go out and get some chinese food

No comments:

Post a Comment